- Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide is an introductory Android book for programmers with Java experience.: "Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide is an introductory Android book for programmers with Java experience."
- Java Coding with Android programming 4: Android API Beginner 2: "This is a lecture on coding and creating apps and games that can be installed and run on Android phones."
- Kotlin for Android App Development (Developer's Library): "Write More Robust and Maintainable Android Apps with Kotlin"
- Android Programming for Beginners: Build in-depth, full-featured Android 9 Pie apps starting from zero programming experience, 2nd Edition: "Learn all the Java and Android skills you need to start making powerful mobile applications with practical and actionable steps"
- Android Studio 3.2 Development Essentials - Android 9 Edition: Developing Android 9 Apps Using Android Studio 3.2, Java and Android Jetpack: "the goal of this book is to teach the skills necessary to develop Android-based applications using the Java programming language."
- Learn Android Studio 3 with Kotlin: Efficient Android App Development: "Build Android apps using the popular and efficient Android Studio 3 suite of tools, an integrated development environment (IDE) with which Android developers can now use the Kotlin programming language."
- Professional Android: "The comprehensive developer guide to the latest Android features and capabilities"
- Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (3rd Edition) (Big Nerd Ranch Guides): "Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide is an introductory Android book for programmers with Java experience. "
- Android Studio 3.0 Development Essentials - Android 8 Edition: "Beginning with the basics, this book provides an outline of the steps necessary to set up an Android development and testing environment"
- Head First Android Development: A Brain-Friendly Guide: " will help you build your first working application in a jiffy."
- Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies: "Your all-encompassing guide to learning Android app development"
- Android Boot Camp for Developers Using Java: A Guide to Creating Your First Android Apps: "ANDROID BOOT CAMP FOR DEVELOPERS USING JAVA: A GUIDE TO CREATING YOUR FIRST ANDROID APPS"
- Android Programming for Beginners: Learn all the Java and Android skills you need to start making powerful mobile applications: "Learn all the Java and Android skills you need to start making powerful mobile applications"
- Android Programming In a Day!: The Power Guide for Beginners In Android App Programming: "Android Programming In a Day Final Edition! The Power Guide for Beginners In Android App ProgrammingAndroid"
- Android: App Development & Programming Guide: Learn In A Day!: " Learn to Program Android Apps - in a Day!"
- Hello, Android: Introducing Google's Mobile Development Platform: "This book for learning Android covers all modern Android versions from Android 4.1 through Android 5.0. "
- Murach's Android Programming (2nd Edition): "the book approaches the subject by using example apps as the theme of study, and working through the skills incrementally from easy to difficult."
- Android for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach (2nd Edition) (Deitel Developer Series): The professional programmer’s Deitel® guide to smartphone and tablet app development using Android 4.3 and 4.4, the Eclipse-based Android Development Tools and the new Android Studio
- Android Studio Development Essentials: Android 5 Edition: "The objective of this book is to teach the skills necessary to develop Android applications using Android Studio and the Android 5 Software Development Kit (SDK). "
- App Inventor 2: Create Your Own Android Apps: "This extraordinary book introduces you to App Inventor 2, a powerful visual tool that lets anyone build apps."
- The Beginner's Guide to Android Game Development: "this comprehensive book will help you accomplish your goals and teach you how to build your own games from scratch-no game engines needed."
- Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers: "Master the challenges of Android user interface development with these sample patterns"
- Android Apps for Absolute Beginners : "Anybody can start building simple apps for the Android platform, and this book will show you how!"
- Android Wireless Application Development Volume I: Android Essentials (3rd Edition) (Developer's Library): "Android Wireless Application Development has earned a reputation as the most useful real-world guide to building robust, commercial-grade Android apps."
- Professional Android 4 Application Development: "Developers, build mobile Android apps using Android 4"
- Programming Android: Java Programming for the New Generation of Mobile Devices: "Get thoroughly up to speed on Android programming, and learn how to create up-to-date user experiences for both handsets and tablets."
- Android for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach (Deitel Developer Series): "The professional programmer’s Deitel® guide to Android™ smartphone and tablet app development and the Eclipse IDE with the Android Development Tools (ADT) plug-in "
- Beginning Android Application Development: "Create must-have applications for the latest Android OS"
- Beginning Android Games: "Beginning Android Games offers everything you need to join the ranks of successful Android game developers. "
- Beginning Android Tablet Application Development: "This hands-on guide offers an introduction to developing tablet applications using this new Android release."
- Learning Android: "You'll build a Twitter-like application throughout the course of this book, adding new features with each chapter. Along the way, you'll also create your own toolbox of code patterns to help you program any type of Android application with ease."
- Programming Android: " Explore Android's core building blocks and APIs in depth with this authoritative guide, and learn how to create compelling apps that work on a full range of Android devices."
- Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours (2nd Edition): "in just 24 lessons of one hour or less, this friendly, full-color book will help you master modern Android development. "
- Android Application Development For Dummies: "The fun and friendly guide to creating applications on the Android platform"
- Hello, Android: Introducing Google's Mobile Development Platform (Pragmatic Programmers): "Within minutes, Hello, Android will get you started creating your first working application: Android's version of "Hello, World.""